You are migrating from New Jersey to a new home in Florida. It is thrilling and you are waiting eagerly to visit the coastline of 600 miles on reaching Florida. Your stay in the Sunshine city will be filled with enjoyment as the weather is tropical and nature is blessed with diverse wildlife, lots of beaches, and numerous recreational opportunities.
The most popular cities of Florida to choose are –
Benefits of moving to Florida from New Jersey
Florida is surrounded by the Atlantic Ocean and the Gulf of Mexico. The beaches in Florida reveal their unique charm. You stay anywhere in Florida, you are one-hour away from the seashore.
- Great weather
The temperature remains between 70 to 80 degrees across the majority of states. The residents enjoy 300+ days of annual sunshine. You leave all your sweater and winter clothes behind in New Jersey. Fill your wardrobe with shorts and T-shirts.
- Outdoor recreation
There are limitless outdoor activities to enjoy in Florida all year round. It includes everything from biking and boating to fishing and swimming. It is a haven on earth with diverse wildlife and incredible landscape. The residents and tourists enjoy the adventurous water activities and undersea marine life.
Florida is a little costly than what is considered as the national average, but affordable. It has no burden of state income tax, so you can have more cash in your bank.
- Diverse culture
Florida’s culture is colorful and rich. It is a blend of heritage and worldwide influences including Cuban, Native American, African American, and Hispanic. Fortunately, the community appreciates each other’s differences. You can experience the culture reflected in the festivals, parades, cuisine, carnivals, and neighborhoods.
Moving cost from NJ to Florida
When you are relocating long distance, the moving expenses can add up quickly. A DIY option seems tempting, but logistic planning associated with long-distance is challenging. It is sensible to consider an experienced mover company. The final cost will depend on –
- The exact distance from point A to B.
- The number of belongings to be moved.
- Packing & unpacking [optional]
Besides your car consider an auto transporting company. The easy way to ship a car from New Jersey to Florida is via Ship a Car, Inc.
- Get an instant quotation from their online car delivery cost calculator.
- Determine the carrier [open or closed], pickup & delivery options before you fill the online booking form.
- You will need to sign the transport contract for finalizing the vehicle shipping reservation.
- Your car gets allocated to a carrier, which accommodates well with your route, budget, and timeframe.
- On pickup day, the trucker arrives. Your car gets inspected and you sign a lading bill.
- On arrival at the final destination, your car gets unloaded and re-inspected. You will sign the lading receipt once again on acceptance of the delivery.
- Make the final payment as the keys are handed over.
From start to final delivery, Ship-A-Car stands with you offering unparalleled service quality. Your migration experience from NJ to Florida will be memorable and smooth.